Kudzu Root / Ge Gen / Pueraria Lobata 1lb Bulk Herb
Kudzu Root / Ge Gen / Pueraria Lobata 1lb Bulk Herb by nuherbs Lab Tested at Rodale Institute Store. MPN: P15300. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. 1 pound bag, 454 grams, of 100 % Kudzu Root. Kudzu Root is the common name. Ge Gen is the Pin Yin name. Pueraria Lobata; Radix is the botanical name.
Features & Highlights
- Superior Quality Cut Kudzu Root Pieces (approximately 1/4 inches square.)
- Made at GMP internationally certified facilities. (Good Manufacturing Practices) In addition to the laboratory testing required by the different GMPs, nuherbs Co. conducts additional testing for contaminants such as heavy metals, mircobacteria, and pesticide residues.
- Dual testing is done by independent laboratories in the United States and the factory's in-house laboratories in China. This is one of the few companies that does dual testing.
- Pharmacopeia Grade - meets or exceeds standards of Chinese Pharmacopeia guidelines. Simply put, the quality of pharmacopeia herbs is better than commonly used food grade herbs to ensure they deliver their intended effect.
- This is an authentic nuherbs® Brand registered trademark product. To assure the quality of these herbs, they are packaged in a tamper proof, safety sealed nuherbs® Lab Tested bag. Origin: China.
|Brand:||nuherbs Lab Tested|
|Package Weight:||0.95 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.2 x 1.8 x 1.8 inches|